So I saw this book tag floating around a couple months back and I knew I had to do it. This tag was originally created by Kimberly on her blog which is KimberlyFayeReads. Check her out, she’s great for making this! Also, I have seen different versions of this tag however I will be using Kimberly’s model. Let’s get started! >>>>>>>
1. An upcoming release you need to get your hands on right now.
The second book in this series left me so damaged, I need this now!
2. Your favourite series starter.
I loved this book so much! Etienne and Anna together are so cute and it was a great introduction to these characters that we get to learn more about in continuing books.
3. A book that gave you all the fuzzy/warm feels.
This is my favourite book by Sarah Dessen. All of her books are so great and personal but this one just pulled at my heart strings more than the others.
4. A book that made you ugly cry.
Ugh, this book! Just rip my heart out, stomp on it and shove it back in my chest and that would be less painful than this book!
5. A hero/heroine you want to protect you in your real life.
If Rose and/or Dimitri were to be my personal body guards…? Yeah, you can bet your money I would be safe. Too much badassery for one relationship!
6. A book you intentionally spoiled for yourself.
pfft… what? I’ve never spoiled a book for myself…
7. A book you wish you could make everyone read.
This book is soo good! Everyone should take the time to read this book. not only are the story and characters great but the format makes this so incredibly unique. Also, the possibility of this technology is not far-fetched at all…. which is scary to think about.
8. A book/series you wish never ended.
I recently read this book and it was very well done. I wish we could get more from Heather Demetrios with these characters. I’m hoping for a prequel about Dylan maybe? Her pregnancy and falling in love with Jesse? That would be fun.
9. A book with an uplifting message and/or ending.
There are some sensitive topics (suicide, bullying, depression) within this book, but I think the message at the end (fighting back, loving yourself, finding your passion and going for it) are really important.
10. A book you wish you could forget.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………….. Just no.
11. A book/series that gets you out of a reading slump.
This book is so much fun even with the fact that she is a warrior. It’s sure to help you out of your reading slumpiness.
12. A swoon worthy hero/heroine.
Ah, Jem Carstairs ❤
13. A book that had you dropping everything else for in order to finish it.
This book is amazing! It’s action-packed and surreal, I loved it!
14. A book that was painful to read OR that broke you.
This book broke me to pieces. I wanted to crawl in my bed and cry after reading this. I can’t believe shit like this actually happened… and continues to happen. It breaks my heart.
15. A book that made you laugh out loud.
This graphic novel is awesome!
16. A book you wanted to make fly (ie throw).
Juliette seriously needed to grow some lady balls in this book. For those reading this, she gets better, but it does take a while, give it time!
17. A fictional world you wish you could visit.
Space Pirates!! Not that I would ever want to come into contact with one of them..
18. A shocking plot twist/ending you were not expecting.
I’m sorry… were you expecting a book cover there? Well, there’s a twist for you.
19. A character death that destroyed you.
I think we all know by now… But if not, then I’ll just leave it at this.
20. The best book conclusion.
I love Kelley Armstrong so much. This book was great. It was satisfying but still hinted at possible adventures in the future, which we eventually see in her other books.
Thank you so much Kimberly for letting me use those Spell scroll pics. I have included 2 spells of my own to add to this tag!
A book that hurt you it left you with a book hangover.
So much death….
22. Petrificus Totalus
A book you finished in one sitting.
This book is just the cutest!
And that’s it guys! I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you want to do this tag than please do! Also, comment your link so we can read your post as well and don’t forget to credit Kimberly for creating this tag!